Live webinar, February 9th at 2pm EST
Do you have clients using multiple ecommerce channels and payment platforms? Maximize your profit potential with smarter automation! When it comes to bookkeeping, you want to know your books are being handled correctly, while eliminating as much data entry as possible, to free up your billable time. Choosing, implementing, and training your team to utilize the right automated bookkeeping solution is essential.
In this webinar, Dawn Brolin, CPA, CFE, and CEO of Powerful Accounting and Jason Richelson, Co-Founder and CEO of Bookkeep will talk through:
- The good, the bad, and the ugly of bookkeeping automation and her recommended solution.
- Best practices for selecting an app for bookkeeping and reconciliation.
- The bottomline benefits of automating your bookkeeping workflow.
- The benefits of using an automated bookkeeping system that integrates with key e-commerce payment and sales platforms including GrubHub, Square, Shopify, Woocommerce and more.
- How to implement automated bookkeeping and reconciliation for the benefit of your team and your clients.
- How to utilize QuickBooks integrations for seamless data syncing which saves billable time and eliminates human error.
Dawn will share with you all of her time-saving, productivity-boosting strategies for eliminating manual data entry, integrating automated bookkeeping with QuickBooks and other accounting systems, plus the financial analytics your firm can use to help clients better manage their ecommerce and other business transactions. Jason will be available for questions about accounting automation and Bookkeep.
Dawn W. Brolin, CPA, CFE is the founder of Team Brolin, an organization dedicated to helping accounting professionals and small businesses optimize their operations and reduce their fraud risks, and author of The Designated Motivator and The Designated Motivator for Accounting Professionals. She is also the owner of Connecticut-based CPA firm, Powerful Accounting Inc. Dawn’s contributions to the accounting profession are continually recognized with many top awards. Most recently, she was named “2020 Top Niche Practice ProAdvisor: Forensics” as well as one of the “2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 Top 100 Most Influential People in Accounting” by Accounting Today.
Jason Richelson is the Co-Founder and CEO of Bookkeep, an automation platform for accountants, bookkeepers, and business owners. He has spent the past two decades deeply rooted in payments, business automation, and accounting systems. Jason began his career as a PricewaterhouseCoopers systems analyst before launching several companies, including InternetCash.com, The Greene Grape Grocery, Simply Wine, and ShopKeep. For each of the companies Jason founded, he personally closed the books. He possesses both the technical knowledge of accounting and the business acumen to create products that help organizations of all sizes scale their operations.